Monday, October 22, 2018

Neon Sign for my office

For a long time I had this desire to make this neon sign for my office. I would Google "Neon sign" companies and use their "Contact us" link, but I would never hear back from anyone. I saw a cool Geek and Sundry episode featuring Felicia Day I found the studio where that all happened:  I contacted Lili Lakich and she immediately got to work. Once the sign was done, I realized I had not given much thought about shipping it to me (California is 3000 miles away). It's fragile and made of glass. I spun my wheels a lot with traditional trucking firms, UPS etc., and then I stumbled on www.roadie.com. It's like the Uber of moving your packages, powered by people driving various places, with space in their car. They even offered full insurance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home