Friday, December 03, 2010

3rd Holly dream....

In this third dream about Holly, I have cut Holly's head off and I have her hanging upside down like a chicken (thanks for the child hood image from the farm Uncle Ernie!) and Tammy comes in and says something like "Hey you just killed Holly!" but I maintain that "..no I haven't, Holly has a bad heart and I am installing this artificial heart, as I glance down at the instructions once more". Suddenly I realize that I have skipped a step and that I wasn't supposed to start with cutting the head off yet!. The colour drains from my face (even in my dream this happens). It's that fleeting moment of panic when you realize you just did something really dumb that is going to have an impact. Then I wake up. Why do I have these dreams?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home